Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

sorrow

my uncle passed away this week... I know he was very respected and cared for in his church and school community...that his sons and wife are loyal and true to him....I wish he didn't have to go, but know it was a relief from suffering...he leaves a legacy of loyalty, truth and care....I know that his faith was strong, and believe I will meet him again one day when its my turn. Sorrow makes you think about your own mortality and what will happen to you and yours...its my heartfelt prayer and plea that my own children will follow the narrow path of life...that they will accept the gift of salvation as theirs; following their great uncle, my uncle when their own time comes...as do I for myself.... we all have a choice = I choose life.

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

In my prayers, sorry for your lose