Monday, December 10, 2012
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Friday, December 7, 2012
we are looking at the end of the term tunnel fast approaching, and I'm thinking November might be forgotten in its wake! So a wee record of some highlights for our whanau...
1-4. My pyromaniac brother and his sweet babes and wifey visited with us a while....my pyromaniac daughter was especially thrilled ~ ahem (the wild life was not so much).
5. a wee window of chillax, at the local resort style pool...nursing a very painful back
6. time spent with mr man, just the 2 of us for a lovely weekend away- restorative and so needed
7. my 3rd babe ready for a party - as the only boy invited he was indeed 'mothered' and looked after...he presented the said wee birthday princess with roses form the garden, to which a large spider promptly jumped out and horrified all 12 girls - such fun!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
1. party for Sets, Japanese style restaurant at home.
2.Saye turns 15
3. Lovely girlfriends gather to celebrate mu birthday 'surprise!'
4.run with my girls to a beautiful bay near here
5. micah plans and build a planting shelf at kindy.
6. our boys ARE spiderman
7.Ollie the lamb takes out all the rearing ribbons.
8. we visit broken hills...so beautiful
9. Bubbles the calf takes out lots of ribbons!