Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

MORE MAKIN` STUFF

the males in the house have been busy beavers in the building department - whoohoo, we now have some wonderful new bench pew seat in the kitchen - which just made life a whole lot easier for accomodating people at the table, which is where we spend ALOT of time at, eating, creating and crafting....and playing cars on!

And also have made the midget a weeny bed to graduate from his cot (boohoo - sob - sniff)...a day I have been dreading as for the first time in 12 years we have no-one in a cot, or about to have a wee one to go in a cot....very sad. Anyho, what better way to start this process than a Daddy designed and made bed....that Micah got to help build! way cool!! and very lovingly painted by me and his Dad, in a rather bright blue (gulp, so should've stuck with white...but it does suit my wee blue-eyed boy). That lovely crotched blanket is made by my Mum - so cool, and the little glove dog was made by me, as are the wee cushions etc.



May your dreams be warm and sweet our treasure.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

I know what you mean. I was so sad when I gave away our cot ... but it went to my sister, so at least it's still in the family! Blue is perfect for your boy's bed!