We have enjoyed some lovely each time and Winter's picnic's this week....so fun! And I reckon theres a recipe to it:
1. Keep things SIMPLE!
2. A cool as, long time used wicker basket that you find a pretty shells and some flowers to decorate it with.....and cool retro floral sheet/blanket to lay it all on.
3. Peanut butter sandwiches - cut with my new teapot cookie cutter!
4. Sweet jars filled with pantry treats....jars make thing pretty!
5. Sweet little hands to eat everything up...
6. One slightly mad dog to chase the seagulls away
Works wonders for the soul....I so love our beach! And am so glad that although my eldest rolls her eyes, she indulges this nutty Mama and eats the teapot sandwiches still ;-)