Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Where the heck has 4 months gone~!







Tis been awhile....4 months to be exact. How the heck do you fill in 4 months!! I don't think I'll try!! Excpet maybe to add a few highlights....my baby turned 1 on the 1st of March- where of where has that time gone?? He's gone from being a wee plebby, chubby, stargazing cherub, to a real life boy! Tottering around being enchanted with all around him and enchanting those who watch his wide eyed wonder....he is to me - everything. I am blessed to have 4 'everything to me's'....my other baby boy turned 3 this week....now really where the heck has that time gone!! (wonder what happens to time once you have lived it and it has passed? Am wrabling will stop now). 3 is a magical 'he-man' age isn;t it? Where you are the superhero fixing thing, struttin your stuff shirtless and being 'all that'; and when you are tired of being he-man you still get to curl up in your Mama's arms and snuggle your cuddly; knowing your are indeed 'all that' to her and your family and secure in been just you. I love 3. I have loved my sweet girls being 3, teapartys and 'dotman adventures' (my eldests superhero name); cloud gazing and more sweet snuggles. sigh.

We had christmas and camping, and beaching, and surfing and sun drenched times throughout the summer...often spent with fabulous people we adore and always with each other....watching the seasons change now, it will be wonderful to 'simmer in the memories of summer' and also embrace the cool months ahead (I'll have to remember that when moaning about the rain/wind/freezy cold dumb weather!). Seriously, the first bird feeders have been made by me and the 3 year old, a bit premature it seems as the birds aren't hungry yet and eye our lovely feeders somewhat suspiciuosly still....watch out little birdys, you will be tempted to sit in our tree outside our window...oh yes you will! We can't wait for that.
I have finished the beanie for the man for winter 2009, the wrist warmer for the 11 year old (mostly for styly reasons and not at all because she has cold wrists!) and am now onto the fingerless gloves with sweet buttons for the 8 year old...oh yes cool weather is here, rock out the knitting needles! Yeeha!!






No comments: