Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister




My middle sister turned the grand age of 30 yesterday....we had a gathering. In the sunshine the kiddies (all of them except one wee boy across the ditch), romped and laughed, and got cross with each other and then laughed about funny things...they chased each other, held hands and helped the baby walk, played cricket and for my big girls, had target practise with the BB gun. It was lovely...my sister is lovely and I made for her a wee felt crown, that I had sewn 30 (yes 30!) wee buttons on, one for each year....she didn't know what to do with it, and yes it probably did look funny with the glam hair and great dress (part of my brillant plan - teehee)....but as I made it, a wee prayer for each one of her years was prayed, and I hope she is blessed beyond her imagination, with what our Heavenly Father has planned for her.

Happy Birthday Sweet Tanith Jayne, you are to me, wonderful.

No comments: