Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

all `bout...well, me!




Dee the wee sweetie, tagged me in a brag book style questionaire...

::favourite colour::

ooooo, tricky. It has to be the colour of my second daughters eyes, they are teal with a grey base...so pretty. Closely followed but deep reds, and duck egg blue and green..yup too tricky to answer with a single colour ;-)

::favourite animal::

hmmm, I so love our animals, and different parts of different animals...can't go past a jaguar at the mo tho.

::favourite non-alcoholic drink::

bundenberg peachee

::favourite number::

21...twas when I became a Mama...

::favourite pattern::

french tolie in a island style...have it poping up on cushions, bags and table runners at the mo – in red and white – too cute. But anything that Cath Kidston or Heather Bailey creates is super beautiful too.

::favourite flower::

pink scented tiger lilles win hands down.

::favourite day of the week::

Friday...when I stay home with my Micah and we clean and shop, and sing and giggle, and make yummy snack s for the other 3 to come home to.

::facebook or twitter::

facebook...although I'm a bit over it at the mo.

::passions::

mothering, 'living in the moment', family and friends, exploring our beautiful country, growing as much food as we are able to, crafting, reading and lots of other bits n bobs

::giving or receiving presents::
hmmm, giving wins for me.

tagging some other lovelies.... Kirsty / Hanna / Renee / Cait / Widge




2 comments:

Dee said...

good for you!
hope you enjoy your holidays lovely lady. come on over if you feel like a drive any time.
XO

ps i'm a bit over FB at the moment too...

PaisleyJade said...

Fun list!