Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

JUMP!!



we had an impromptu fun filled photo shoot down at our beach a few weekends ago...I am such a novice when it comes to photography, although I sure do take plenty of photos!...and with such willing and fun subjects who wouldn't!

I tried to capture all the kids in motion....and the all jumped and hoped about like crazy...except the wee-est guy...who would much rather run! but thats ok with me...check out the refletion in the sand! Gotto love it.....oh and the boys are playing at being dogs, love how they 'live' it.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

You well captured the motion! My photos usually come out all blurry!

Heart Felt said...

Great series of photos ~ lots of fun. x

Heather said...

These are wonderful. They all look like they are having a great time

melissa said...

happy birthday briar! hope you had a great day yesterday. xx