Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've been tagged..for a meme.....wanna play?!

What are you wearing today?
Fav jeans, top and black cardi

What's for dinner?
Spaghetti bolognais and choc brownie, my 11 year old is making the browniw as we speak- she rocks!

What would you eat for your last meal?
Go the turkish everything! (including baklava made by hubby- doesn't happen often but when it does....yum- oh sigh!)...oh and given its my last I can do what I want right?...so then it would be my Mama's roast lamb meal with tonnes of buttery whipped potatoes and smothered in gravy...(having drooling issues)...um and you really can't go past my girl's brownie and my Dad's fresh strawberries...


What's the last thing you bought?Not including food -
Gastro - soothe for my daughter- yup its pretty riveting around here!
What are you listening to right now?
Alex the lion roaring in the Madagascar DVD...more riveting examples! And my 16 month old gabbling to himself as he brushed his 'pretty' hair.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?I would take the kids to sit quietly in the 'windhouse' I was briefly homeschooled in, in the highlands of PNG; about as far away from the world as you can get, and watch the wee geckos come out....I loved that place.

This is the windmill from all those years ago!
Which language do you want to learn?
I love listening ot Italians being pasionate about food...so maybe Italian.


What do you love most about where you currently live?
Having the beach down the road and the bush down the other road.
What is your favorite colour?
deep scarlett...., oh and sea/teal; but always end up buying black or chocolate coloured clothes, and buttery/creamy other stuff...go figure! What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
do shoes count? I have the best pair of olive green patent louie heels...with wee mary jane type straps... I look at them and feel happy.

Describe your personal style?
Hmmm, what I wear isn't always what I love...nuts huh! I do love girly dresses, and skirts but tend to look a bit like a 'stuffed marshmallow' in them, so tend to wear simple stuff with a twist when really thinking about what I'm wearing. At home Mum clothes are sadly the norm!

What were you doing ten years ago?
I had 2 year old, teaching part time, and was nearly 23! (and who would've thought I would get preganant with our 2nd daughter pretty soon!)
If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would take us all up to Butterfly creek to see the crocodiles that have just come to NZ, and out for lunch, and for a ferry ride to Davenport at night (well, 100 pound is nearly $300NZ, so would have a ball! ;-)


What are you going to do after this?
Sort out the kids and clean up the lounge....neat!

What are your favourite films?
My Fair lady, The Notebook, Green Fried Tomatoes at the Whistle-Stop Cafe.

What inspires you?
Other creative gals

Your favourite books?
My bible.
Lots and lots over the years, I like the Sara Donati series - Into the Wilderness, and enjoyed Diana Gabaldons series....Wilbur Smith's stuff...lots and lots, if I could I would LOVE to be a book critic! and read for breakfast, lunch and tea!...oh and LOVED 'the scret life of bees'.

Do you collect anything?
have just started finding pretty plates interesting to find...have even managed to thrift on different occasions a couple of matching teal crown lyn plates...that happen to be the exact colour of my daughters eyes! yay me!!

What makes you follow a blog?
Interesting topics, photography, giveaways, creativity.

Highlight of the week to date?
having the man home for the first week of the hols, going out last night for coffe with a group of fab chicky's....most talked about topic?? Washing tips and kids, and cooking- sigh!


What is on the top of your to do list?
Make a birthday crown for Nyah's birthday coming up, convince hubby that we NEED to go on an adventure despite the bad weather, go for a 'wog' (according ot my friend its me attemting to jog/womble, definatly a sight worth MISSING!).


The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
Ok so eight more people:




No comments: