Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

better late than never?...

well now, here we are mid Jan and I haven't even posted 2012's reflections, and yet there is much to be thankful for! So, better late than never, thought I would share a few thoughts.
micah jack's brilliant portraits of mr man and I (4y10months)
in 2012....I was 
::~ Grateful, so very much, for family, and special times had, the birth of 2 celebrated and much loved nieces joining our family, making us 24 in number...a hefty team to face the world with.
::~Thinking, a lot of time spent re-evaluating things, a change of church family for us- which has being a blessing and also an upheaval. 
::~Creating, not a lot of creativity occurred when compared to previous years, but working has indeed swallowed the lion share of my days...however, knitting, sewing, crocheting, have all played their various parts.
::~Growth, in our children, in ourselves and in our relationship...stretching and changing sometimes have tears and hurts...relationships have been pulled and kneaded into a different shape, with a better result, despite initial qualms and fears.  Watching the physical growth of the kiddos is always amazing no?  Each of them is alot closer to being as tall as me, and the eldest is now taller..eek!
::~Change, this year I have undergone a journey of transformation...losing 47kgs of myself along the way - RELIEF is the biggest thing I feel, followed by WEEHEE, new clothes in a much smaller size YUS!  Lots of running around with the kids -easily now.  More to drop off along the year, but a massive chunk gone, phew...my heart says thankyou to myself!
::~Challenge, on so many fronts - but the one in mind, is running! I am officially a runner!  Yup, I slowly slumph along, but I'm doing it - YAY...once again the heart says -thankyou -to myself.
::~Explore, I have a yearn to explore our magnificent country...and have had the opportunity to a wee bit, visiting Waikauwa Bay most recently, and stopping off up the Coromandel along the way - `tis a feast for your eyes...such beauty...I so hope that 2013 is a year to explore.
::~Looking forward to, an awesome year, truly I pray it will be so! Welcome 2013, we gonna love each other!

1 comment:

CHD said...

Beautiful post. Cx